Restaurant Style Chicken Strips Recipe
These are delicious! Why pay restaurant prices for one serving when you could pay the same price for an entire meal?
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 3 c. flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 1/2 t. cayenne pepper
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 2 c. coconut oil
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- Put flour and seasonings in one bowl, mixing the three eggs in another bowl.
- Take a chicken strip and coat it into the flour, shaking off the excess.
- Dip flour coated chicken in the egg.
- Take flour and egg coated chicken strip and dredge through the flour one more time.
- Place chicken strip in the hot skillet.
- Cook chicken strips 4-5 minutes a side, until darn brown and crispy. Continue flipping chicken to brown all sides.
- Remove chicken from the oil and drain on clean paper towels.
- Serve with dipping sauces: barbecue, ranch, honey mustard, ketchup, etc.