These Coconut Cream Tim Tam Balls are perfect with a cuppa and are easy to make and even easier to eat! One of the easiest and most delicious recipes ever. Good luck with just stopping at one!
- Coconut Cream Tim Tams – 1 packet
- Condensed Milk – 1 tin
- Arnott’s Arrowroot Biscuits – 1 packet
- Shredded/Dessicated Coconut or chocolate Flake Bar – 1 cup
- Flake bar crubled – 1
- Coconut for rolling
1. In a food processor blend the Tim Tams and Arrowroots.
2. Add condensed milk.
3. Add coconut and mix well.
4. Roll balls in coconut and flake.
5. Refrigerate and enjoy your Coconut Cream Tim Tam Balls!