Homemade Keto Chocolate Chips
Homemade Keto Chocolate Chips are super easy to make and you would not know the difference from the regular ones. Actually, I think these taste awesome and they are much healthier for you. I enjoyed making Keto Chocolate Chips and will be making many more…
- 3 oz cocoa butter
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped
- ½ cup powdered Swerve Sweetener sifted
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt cocoa butter and chocolate together until smooth.
- Stir in sifted powdered erythritol, then stir in cocoa powder, until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour into chocolate molds or spread in an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until set, then chop into small chunks.
Makes 14 servings as chocolate chips (2 tbsp per serving). Each serving has 3.6 g of carbs and 1.8 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 1.8 g.
NUTRITIONAL DISCLAIMER Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy our collection of recipes, crafts, fitness, health tips, gardening, DIY and more…
Recipe by: Amanda M.