Why pay big money at a coffee shop when you can make this super-creamy coffee smoothie at home? All you need are chilled coffee and vanilla ice cream. Get the skin-boosting benefits of coffee plus antioxidant-rich cocoa in this delicious breakfast smoothie. Breakfast time is the perfect time for a smoothie, but this recipe can be enjoyed at any time of day. Facing a 3 p.m. slump? Get yourself a decent blender and prepare a Creamy Coffee Smoothie for a quick and easy afternoon pick-me-up!
Creamy Coffee Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup cold brewed coffee
- 1 small banana preferrably frozen
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt plain
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 handful strawberries or any berries
- It’s simple. Add all of the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth and creamy. It’s that easy, which makes it even better!
- Serve cold and enjoy this lively morning cup!
- 283 calories,
- 15 g protein,
- 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat),
- 19 g carbohydrates,
- 6 g fibre,
- 15 mg cholesterol,
- 179 mg sodium
Leave a Reply