Spaghetti and Meatball Soup Recipe
Spaghetti and Meatball Soup is a quick and easy soup is made in no time flat. Too fun (and delicious!) to resist.
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large carrots or 10 mini carrots, shredded
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 onion, shredded or finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper
- 42oz low-sodium chicken broth
- 24oz marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1lb mini meatballs
- 1 cup dry gluten-free or regular cut spaghetti or other small pasta
- Heat oil in a large soup pot, add vegetables, season with salt & pepper, and saute until soft.
- Add in chicken broth, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning and red chili pepper flakes and bring to a boil.
- When boiling, add in meatballs and spaghetti.
- Simmer until pasta is cooked. Ladle into bowls and top with parmesan cheese, if desired.