Let’s face it. It’s all about the butt. Modern society and gym culture has turned its focus over to the booty. A high percentage of female workouts floating around the Internet are all about building a better back end.
Some women are born with better assets than others. Others have to put in extra work and dedication to turn those pancakes into watermelons.
Have no fear ladies. If you want to put a little extra junk in that trunk and have a bottom that will make Nicki Minaj or Kim K jealous, all it takes it a little time and dedication along with a solid program built upon the fundamentals.
Follow this program consistently with a steady diet and your milkshake will be sure to bring all the boys to the yard!
12 Weeks to a Better Booty
Now this program is based upon the main compound movements. This booty workout also incorporates accessory work to target those glutes and hamstrings.
Follow this 4 day per week split and you will get the results you have always desired. This program is based upon a full body split, and features a concentration on developing those quads, hamstrings, and glutes.
Each day of the split begins with a compound strength building exercise that focuses on progressive overload, or getting stronger. his movement is followed by accessory work that targets either the quads or hamstrings. Next, we add in pull or push hypertrophy exercises targeting all muscles of the body twice per week.
Follow this Booty Workout Program and you will be sure to see solid results!
Here is the schedule:
- Day 1 – Quad Concentration 1 w/Pull
- Day 2 – Hamstring Concentration 1 w/Push
- Day 3 – Off
- Day 4 – Quad Concentration 2 w/Pull
- Day 5 – Hamstring Concentration 2 w/Push
- Day 6 – Rest
- Day 7 – Option Ab Work
* Single Leg Arm Reach w/ Kettlebell
- Hold a kettlebell by the handle in one hand while standing on one leg. Be sure to hold the kettleball in the arm on the same side.
- Slightly bend your knees and perform a stiff legged deadlift on one leg while flexing at the hip. Extend the other leg fully that is not performing the deadlift.
- Slowly lower the kettleball towards the ground until you reach parallel to the ground. Slowly raise the kettleball back to the upright position being sure to practice proper muscle contraction.
Time to Build the Perfect Butt
Ladies if you want to gain that butt you’ve always dreamed about, this program creates a solid foundation that targets both strength and hypertrophy while also incorporating full body routines to obtain maximal results. As with any type of workout program, the success of the program itself lies in the dedication of the individual along with consistency of following the program.
By beginning each day with heavy compound movements you will get the most out of every workout. The workout itself is only part of the equation. You must be sure to follow a consistent diet plan aimed towards either targeting muscle growth or striving for fat loss.
Keep up with this program and every guy out there will love your lovely lady lumps!