Skin Care tips to get glowing skin
Skin care routine is essential for your health, because skin of our body can be considered as important as any other vital organ in the human system. The Skin and muscles provide an important shelter to the inner organs which are delicate and need to be protected. Apart from its utility in the body system, skin contributes to a large extent to the outer appearance and the beauty of an individual. Who doesn’t want a clean and glowing skin that magnifies the a beauty or attractiveness of a person. A healthy and glowing skin is also the indication of the healthy state of the body.
- This is the very basic and logically obvious method to maintain a good skin that is to keep it clean. You should wash your skin on a daily basis as part of your bath or otherwise with suitable cleaning agents.
- It is not necessary always to use expensive and fancy skin care products to be used daily, rather the experts advice that a mild and scentless cleansing agent must be used on a daily basis which will get you rid of the dirt, germs and dead skin accumulated over it. The cleansing soap is preferred to have moisturizing qualities as well.
- Deodorant body soaps and antibacterial soaps should not be used for a regular use.
Daily skin care routine
Cleanse, tone and moisturize twice a day – in the morning before you put on makeup, and at night before you go to bed. This will give your skin a chance to heal and breath overnight rather than being clogged by dirt or make up. Make sure to wash your hands prior to touching the facial skin so that you won’t transfer bacteria to your face.
Cleansing is the most effective way of removing dust, dirt and dead layer from your skin. It is also meant for cleaning the previously applied make up. Cleansing helps in removing residual elements on the skin to make its pore open and breathing. Regular cleaning makes your face fresh and clean.
Wet your skin with warm water to open up your pores. Apply the cleanser and massage it into your skin in upward, circular motions. Then remove, either with damp cotton pads, using a sponge, or by splashing with warm water, gently wiping off the cleanser. Never leave any cleanser on your face, as this causes irritation, spots and imperfections.
Dry your face gently by dabbing it with a clean towel or paper towels. Dirty towels transfer hundreds of bacteria onto your skin which can lead to imperfections.
Toner is used to restore your skin’s natural pH levels which were probably altered during cleansing. By restoring your skin to its natural pH, you also make it more resistant against bacteria and micro-organisms. There are many different types of toner available in the market, some simply restore skin’s pH, others also kill bacteria, or leave a spot-fighting ingredient on your skin. It’s most essential to people with oily skin.
A few minutes after cleansing, apply a small amount of toner to a cotton pad and simply wipe over your entire face, but be careful to avoid the sensitive eye area.
Moisturizing your skin will keep it looking radiant and glowing throughout the day. Proper moisturizing restores the natural moisture to your skin, making it more soft, supple and glowing.
When the toner is dried, apply a small blob of moisturizer, gently massaging in a circular motion into your face and neck. If you haven’t applied enough moisturizer and your skin still feels a little tight, then apply a bit more. If you apply too much and it feels oily, then gently blot with some tissue.
Some people also like to use a separate moisturizer which is designed for the eye area to prevent aging or swelling.
Exfoliating your face on a regular basis can improve the results of your skin care routine and help rejuvenate your skin. Whether you have dry, normal, oily or sensitive skin, exfoliation can bring new life to your complexion. Exfoliators whisk away dead skin, leaving it shiny and fresh. Don’t opt an exfoliator that’s too rough or it can scrape your skin and leave it damaged. Get something that’s gentle and not overly coarse, especially if you tend to break out a lot, because harsh exfoliation can aggravate acne. Apply a moisturizing cream immediately after exfoliation.
Drink plenty of water
For your blood to properly carry out its many important tasks, your body must be well hydrated. A low intake of water causes the properties of our blood to change and negatively affects virtually every aspect of our health, your skin is a biological system, and survives by carrying out a wide range of biochemical reactions. Drink sufficient pure water during the day. You should take 15 to 20 glasses of water daily. It is essential fot prompt functioning of the body as it ensures proper circulation and absorption. By drinking a lot of water regularly you get a beautiful skin.
- We all know the ill effects that the Sun’s UV rays can have on our skin. These are the harmful rays that can cause major skin diseases as grave as skin cancer. It is recommended by the dermatologists to use Sun screens to effectively protect the skin against these hazardous effects.
- Dermatologists suggest that whatever be the weather condition, be it rainy, sunny or even during snowfall we should ensure the use sun protection. The UV rays are present in abundance in the environment and are often reflected by these agents on to our skin. This exposure to UV rays for a long time may cause skin diseases like wrinkles, moles and discoloration.
- Use Skin care products of a trusted brand which provides UVA and UVB level of protection and is SPF 15 or more.
Skin Care for Acne
- If you are prone to acne breakouts, then you need to handle the cleansing differently and with greater care.
- Use cleanser products specially formulated for acne affected skin conditions. These products generally have an agent named as benzyl peroxide which is helpful in cleaning the soars caused due to acne.
- You have to be gentle in cleaning your skin as being rough may cause burst those acne breakouts aggravating the problem. Use only non-comedogenic moisturizers.
Leave a Reply