/ in Meals,Recipes,Video Recipes
/ tags food, meals, recipe, recipes, video recipes
The nacho game is no longer plain. Nope, not with this fabulously flavored alternative to the usual. This Korean Style Pork Belly Nachos will get your mouth watering!
Korean Style Pork Belly Nachos recipe
- 1 lb of pork belly, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. of red pepper powder
- 1 Tbsp. of honey
- 1/3 cup of kimchi juice
- tortilla chips
- monterey jack
- chopped kimchi
- red onions
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of kimchi juice
- Combine pork belly slices with garlic, soy sauce, red pepper powder, honey and kimchi juice. Mix until the pork belly is coated in red. Pan fry pork belly until fat has rendered and crispy.
- Assemble your nachos. In a skillet, lay down a layer of tortilla chips, sprinkle on the cheeses, add chopped kimchi, toss on the cooked pork belly, top with some chopped red onions. And repeat.
- Melt the cheeses under the broiler until crispy and bubbly. Mix together the sour cream and kimchi juice and drizzle on top of the nachos. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply