Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
Enjoy this delicious Gluten Free Banana Bread with gluten-free flour
- ½ cup butter
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 bread pans.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and bananas. Mix well.
- Sift flour, salt, and baking soda together and add to the mixture.
- Mix until well combined and then add vanilla.
- Fold in the sour cream.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.