5 Minute Salmon Sauce – Garam Masala & Curry Leaves
It takes 5 minutes to prepare this Salmon Sauce. Enjoy this with a delicious salad or some rice.
Cooking time: 5 minutes (preparation), 20 minutes (waiting time)
- 1 piece of salmon fillet
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp curry leaves
- A pinch of chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp canola oil
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Mix the lemon juice, Garam Masala, turmeric, black mustard seeds and chilli powder in a glass. Add the oil and stir well.
- Put the salmon in a small ovenproof dish and add the Indian Style sauce – make sure the salmon is well covered in the sauce. Add the curry leaves and spread them on the Salmon.
- Cover the dish with aluminiun foil and bake for about 20 minutes in the oven, until the Salmon is cooked both on the outside and on the inside.
Leave a Reply