/ tags dessert, easy to make, recipe, recipes
Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups Recipe
Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups are super simple to put together and taste amazing. Nothing this easy should be allowed to taste this good.
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 can apple pie filling
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the crusts off your bread and roll each slice flat with a rolling pin. Combine cinnamon and sugar on a small plate.
- Pour the apple pie filling onto a plate and chop it so the pieces are smaller. Put about 2 tablespoons apple pie filling on each slice of bread and roll up.
- Dip each piece into melted butter (I poured a tiny bit of butter into a “butter dish” and just rolled in there) and then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place seam side down on a parchment lined pan and bake 15 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Serve warm.
Leave a Reply