Fourth Of July Cheesecake Recipe
Celebrate Independence Day with Fourth Of July Cheesecake. Perfect dessert for summer and the 4th of July!
This fruity, festive 4th of July cheesecake is ready to party! It’s big enough for a nice crowd and pretty enough to serve straight from the pan. The strawberries and blueberries add fruity flavor to the otherwise classic cheesecake. Of course, while you may be use to a circular shape, this sheet-pan version makes the dessert a tad more casual – perfect for your Fourth of July cookout celebration. And, it’s so easy to make! When attempting to host a large crowd, Fourth Of July Cheesecake is a must.
When there is a celebration or a holiday coming up, I always consider making a cheesecake as a dessert. It’s my ultimate favorite treat and always a hit!
Since 4th of July is coming up, I thought that a no bake cheesecake should make an appearance. Easy, fun, festive and of course, absolutely delicious. You will love this cheesecake! It’s easy to make, and it’s fun to decorate!
Fourth Of July Cheesecake
- mixing bowl
- 1 1/2 cup lowfat graham crackers crumbled
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp (or 1 envelope) unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup skim milk
- 18 ounces fat-free cream cheese softened
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon peel grated
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups blueberries
- 4 cups strawberries sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a jelly roll pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- To prepare crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, oil, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Pat crumb mixture evenly on bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes; cool.
- In a saucepan, combine gelatin and milk. Let stand 2 minutes. Then, heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool to room temperature; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon peel, vanilla, and remaining sugar. Add milk mixture.
- Pour entire mixture over baked crust.
- Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- Decorate with berries in a flag design.
Amount per Serving
- Calories: 380
- Total fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Trans fat: 1g
- Unsaturated fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 117mg
- Sodium: 107mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 26g
- Protein: 4g
If you love Independence Day Cheesecake recipe as much as I do, please give it a five star review and help me share this recipe on facebook!
Leave a Reply