Keto Salad – Cabbage & Cucumber
I made this wonderful Cabbage & Cucumber Keto Salad and I love everything about it, especially that beautiful dill. Dill is such an amazing herb – adds so much flavor! I’m totally in love with summer recipes that use dill in all the ways. Such a delicious, refreshing Keto Salad. Perfect for those really hot summer days.
If you do not like dill, you can try adding a different herb, like basil.
- 2 persian cucumbers sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 head white cabbage shredded
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- additional salt and pepper to taste
- Add chopped cucumbers, shredded cabbage and fresh dill.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon. Add additional salt and pepper to taste. Pour oil and combine well.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Please follow us on Facebook Page and enjoy our collection of recipes, crafts, fitness, health tips, gardening, DIY and more…
Recipe by Kejsy