This easy, cheesy, Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip will be a hit at your next party, no one will know it’s keto! To lighten this, I used fat-free Greek yogurt and the mayo, which worked out great. Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip is easy to prepare ahead then bake before your guests arrive. Can be made one day in advance and stored in the refrigerator before baking.
That’s right, with just a few easy minutes of prep, you’ll have a creamy, indulgent appetizer that not only makes sticking to your diet at any party a breeze, but it’s also a snack your fellow party animals won’t be able to get enough of!
I must admit, this delicious spinach and artichoke dip, loaded with creamy garlicky flavor, is one of my all time favorite appetizers.
Spinach and artichoke dip is a great keto recipe since it is naturally gluten free and low carb – while some spinach and artichoke dips contain flour, this recipe is made with completely keto ingredients – so you don’t need to worry about the carbs!
Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Food Processor
- Oven-proof dish
- 13.75 oz Artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz Frozen spinach thawed and squeezed
- 1/4 cup Shallots chopped
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup good quality parmesan grated
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese shredded part-skim
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small food processor, coarsely chop the artichoke hearts with the garlic and shallots.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in an oven-proof dish and bake at 375 °F for 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
- Yield: 15 servings
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 73 calories
- Total Fat: 18.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 10.5mg
- Sodium: 245mg
- Carbohydrates: 3.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Protein: 5g
I personally love the flavor combination of spinach and artichokes. That dip has to be one of my all-time favorites and I’m pretty sure you’ll fall in love with it as much as me once you try it!
If you love this easy spinach and artichoke dip recipe as much as I do, please give it a five star review and help me share this recipe on facebook!