/ tags dessert, Dessert Recipes, recipe, recipes
Lemon Bars Recipe
Everyone loves homemade Lemon Bars! This is the best lemon bars recipe. These refreshing sweet and lightly tart Lemon Bars are very tasty dessert.
- 42 c. flour
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 packet True Lemon, divided (optional)
- 1 c. butter
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2-3 drops pure lemon oil (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 c. flour
- Grated rind of 1 lemon (optional)
- First mix 3 ingredients using half of the True Lemon packet (optional). Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter as you would when making pie crust until it resembles coarse crumbs.
Press crumb mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients (and the other half of the True Lemon packet) to make the lemon filling.
- Pour over crust and bake for 25 minutes at 350°F or until lightly golden on top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cool.
- Cut into bars.
Leave a Reply