Stuffed portobello mushrooms rock! These Quick and Easy Keto Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are a wonderful low carb breakfast, brunch or lunch! Often eggs without toast can feel a little lacking, but introducing a “meaty” Portobello mushroom provides bulk without the calories for this easy meal leaving you feeling fuller for longer.
Keto Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 2 scallions finely sliced
- 4 turkey rashers
- Preheat the oven to 180’C. Remove the stalk from each mushroom so that you are left with a hollow cup. Peel the mushrooms if necessary.
- Under the grill cook the two turkey rashers and then chop roughly.
- Crack an egg into each of the mushrooms and then sprinkle with the scallion.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 mins depending on how runny you like the yolk.
- Remove from the heat and enjoy with a side salad if desired.