Spicy Guava Salad Recipe
Spicy Guava Salad is a delicious. Quick and Easy to make.
- 2 to 4 medium-sized guavas
- Half teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- Half teaspoon red chili powder
- A pinch of Chaat masala
- A few sprigs of cilantro or coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Lemon juice to tast
- Salt to taste
- Chop the guavas finely or into bite-sized pieces, depending on how you want it.
- Ensure that guavas are not too ripe or too raw.
- Transfer the chopped guavas into a bowl.
- Add the chaat masala, red chili powder, cumin powder, and salt.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Squeeze lemon juice over it and give it all a good toss till everything is mixed well.
- Serve immediately.