This creamy, no bake Keto Caramel Pecan Cheesecake is an absolutely wonderful dessert and so easy to make. I love this recipe it comes out perfect everytime and I love pecans. This is my favorite dessert.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup , I used Keto Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve sweetener
- 1 cup pecans toasted and finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 tablespoon Keto Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- With the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and caramel syrup until well blended.
- Switch to the whips and add the cream.
- Whip until the consistency is thick, dense, and creamy.
- Add the powdered Swerve sweetener and adjust until it’s as sweet as you like it.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the pecans and the salt, then add the butter. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in the syrup and the powdered swerve.
- Reserve a tablespoon or two for the topping.
- Press 1 tablespoonful of the nut mixture in the bottom of each of 4 custard cups or 6 small widemouth jelly jars.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into each cup.
- Smooth the top and sprinkle with the reserved nut mixture.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 18.5% | Vitamin C: 0.2% | Calcium: 6.1% | Iron: 3.1%
NUTRITIONAL DISCLAIMER Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.