This creamy, no bake Keto Caramel Pecan Cheesecake is an absolutely wonderful dessert and so easy to make. I love this recipe it comes out perfect everytime and I love pecans. This is my favorite dessert.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup , I used Keto Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve sweetener
- 1 cup pecans toasted and finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 tablespoon Keto Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- With the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and caramel syrup until well blended.
- Switch to the whips and add the cream.
- Whip until the consistency is thick, dense, and creamy.
- Add the powdered Swerve sweetener and adjust until it’s as sweet as you like it.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the pecans and the salt, then add the butter. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in the syrup and the powdered swerve.
- Reserve a tablespoon or two for the topping.
- Press 1 tablespoonful of the nut mixture in the bottom of each of 4 custard cups or 6 small widemouth jelly jars.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into each cup.
- Smooth the top and sprinkle with the reserved nut mixture.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 18.5% | Vitamin C: 0.2% | Calcium: 6.1% | Iron: 3.1%
NUTRITIONAL DISCLAIMER Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Hi, this looks so good and seem pretty easy to put together. The top picture looks like ‘cake’ and the next picture looks like the no cook recipe. Is the top picture a cake? Anyway, I’m sold on the No bake Keto Caramel Pecan Cheesecake.
Thank you for your time!!!