Spring Detox Salad Recipe
This raw spring detox salad is not only healthy, but delicious too! I never thought eating detox salads would be so good! The hemp oil-horseradish dressing gives it a special taste.
Prep time:10 mins Serves: 2
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup ramps, chopped
- 1 cup watercress
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp raw golden flax seeds
- 4 Tbsps cold-pressed hemp oil (you can use extra-virgin olive oil if you don’t have hemp oil)
- 1 lemon’s juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp herbs de Provence
- 1-2 Tbsps grated horseradish (It is best to use pickled horseradish, but you can use fresh too)
- Make the dressing. Add all ingredients together and mix well.
- Rinse well and chop the greens and veggies. Mix them together.
Serve with golden flaxseeds on top.
- Add dressing only right before serving the salad.