Strawberries and Cream Elves Recipe (Serves 4)
Have we mentioned how much we love strawberry season? Those juicy red gems are healthy, versatile and most importantly, delicious.
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 1 pint strawberries, rinsed & stems removed
- chocolate chips, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk the cream cheese and preserves until combined.
- Place cream cheese mixture in a small Ziploc bag, snip off one corner to create a piping bag.
- Slice 1/2 inch off of the top of the strawberry, fill with cream cheese mixture and place the “hat” back on top.
- Place 2 chocolate chips in the cream cheese mixture for the eyes.
- Repeat with the remaining strawberries.