Triple Berry Kale Salad Recipe
Triple Berry Kale Salad Recipe with Creamy Strawberry Poppyseed Dressing is made with delicious fresh summer berries.
- 1 head of curly kale, leaves removed from stem and torn
- 1 cup fresh tart cherries, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
For the Strawberry Vinaigrette:
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- To make the vinaigrette,combine all ingredients together in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place kale in a large bowl, and add about 1/4 cup of the strawberry vinaigrette. Massage and rub dressing into kale with your hands, then let the kale sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Add in salt, pepper, cherries, berries and avocado, then add a few more tablespoons of dressing and toss.
- Finish by topping with chopped almonds.