Keto Chocolate Frosting
I made this Keto Chocolate Frosting for the first time, and I think it tastes just like the real chocolate frosting! This recipe was fabulous. This is my new favorite Keto Chocolate Frosting recipe. Everyone loved it and super fast to make! A Keto Chocolate Frosting that’s low carb, sugar free and gluten free!
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon liquid Chocolate stevia
- In a stand mixer add whipping cream and vanilla extract.
- Beat on medium high speed until thickened. Set aside.
- In a microwaveable bowl melt chocolate and coconut oil together for 1 minute, stir and continue to melt in 1 minute intervals until fully melted.
- Whisk cocoa powder and chocolate stevia into melted chocolate.
- Stir softened butter into chocolate mixture.
- Add chocolate mixture to whipped cream and blend until incorporated.
- Refrigerate until set, about an hour.
- Makes 1 1/4 cups.
NUTRITIONAL DISCLAIMER Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy our collection of recipes, crafts, fitness, health tips, gardening, DIY and more…
Recipe by Patricia D.