Easy Apple Raisin Pie Slices Recipe
Looking for a fruit dessert? Bake this delicious pie with apples, raisins and serve with ice cream.
- 1 Pie Crust, softened as directed on package
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups finely chopped, peeled baking apples
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll crust. Place crust in center of cookie sheet.
- In medium bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar, the flour and cinnamon. Add apples and raisins; toss gently to coat. Spoon apple mixture lengthwise down center third of crust to form 5-inch-wide strip to within 1/2 inch of top and bottom ends, pressing lightly to distribute evenly. Dot apple mixture with butter.
- Fold sides of crust to center, overlapping center slightly, to enclose apple mixture. Fold top and bottom ends over about 1/2 inch. Brush crust lightly with water; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool 15 to 20 minutes. Cut crosswise into slices.
- Serve with ice cream.