Guacamole Grilled Chicken Club recipe
Add a Mexican accent to your run-of-the-mill club sandwich with a scoop of fresh guacamole. Ole!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast filets (about 1 pound total)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 Ciabatta rolls, sliced horizontally, buttered and toasted
- 1/4 cup Chipotle mayonnaise, recipe below
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 cup Guacamole
- 1/4 cup Cojita Mexican cheese, crumbled
- To prepare Chipotle Mayonnaise:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon peppers in adobo, pureed
- Preheat grill.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill over medium for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Spread chipotle mayonnaise on bottom half of each roll and top with lettuce, chicken breast, bacon, guacamole and crumbled cheese.
- Close each sandwich with top half of roll and serve.
Leave a Reply