Keto Coconut Cookies Recipe
These simple gluten free Keto Coconut Cookies are a great portable snack. I just made these and they were so good! These cookies should be baked until the edges begin to brown.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sifted coconut flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Monkfruit
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- Stir together coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl, beat butter and coconut oil together; add sweetener and beat until fluffy. Add eggs, almond milk, and vanilla; beat well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture, beating until well combined. Batter should be thick. If not, add in a bit more coconut flour being careful not to overdo it.
- Scoop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet and flatten out to desired thickness.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes or until edges start to brown.
Nutrition per cookie: 51 calories, 4.7g fat, 53mg sodium, 1.5g carb, 0.8g fiber, 0.7g net carb, 1.0g protein, 4.7g erythritol
NUTRITIONAL DISCLAIMER Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Please follow us on Facebook Page and enjoy our collection of recipes, crafts, fitness, health tips, gardening, DIY and more…
Recipe by Patricia D.
Photo credit: Free Food photos