Keto Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse
Keto Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse is quick easy to make. Who doesn’t love mint and chocolate together? The world needs more mint chocolate-flavored recipes! I made this Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse yesterday, and it turned out great! I’ll be making this again.
- 1.25 cup heavy cream
- 4 full droppers peppermint stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Optional: Keto Chocolate Chips
- In a stand mixer beat cream, extract and stevia until peaks form.
- Blend in cream cheese and cocoa until combined.
- Pipe into 4 servings dishes (1/3 cup each) and top with Keto Chocolate Chips if desired.
- Keep refrigerated.
NUTRITIONAL DISCLAIMERPlease note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Please follow us on Facebook Page and enjoy our collection of recipes, crafts, fitness, health tips, gardening, DIY and more...
Recipe by Jane J.
Leave a Reply