Kiwi Super Green Smoothie for Healthy Digestion
Give your digestion a little TLC with this Kiwi Super Green Smoothie! Super ingredients that are paleo and vegan friendly, healthy, and nourishing. A green smoothie that does a body good. Simply delicious and refreshing!
- 2 kiwis (peeled)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 4 oz orange juice
- 1 sprig of parsley
- small handful of baby spinach (for better digestion, slightly steam beforehand)
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- pinch of sea salt
- optional 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
- Blend and serve! (I used about 1 cup ice.)
- Feel free to let the chia seed thicken by letting it sit in fridge for 30 minutes after you blend.
- You can also use 1-2 tbsp of vegan protein if you’d like to thicken it.
Leave a Reply