/ in Healthy Recipes,Recipes
/ tags healthy food, healthy meals, Healthy Recipes, recipe, recipes
Stuffed Breakfast Peppers Recipe
There’s really no limit on what you can stuff in your peppers – any veggies or meat you have lying around in your fridge would be a great addition to these little pepper bowls
- 2 bell peppers – your choice of color
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup white mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dice up your vegetables of choice.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix eggs, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and vegetables.
- Cut peppers into equal halves. A tip: Try to buy peppers that are symmetrical and have somewhat flat sides – this makes it easier for them to balance while baking.
- Core the peppers so that they’re clean enough to add the filling.
- Pour a quarter of the egg / vegetable mix into each pepper halve, adding more vegetables to the top to fill in any empty space.
- Place on baking sheet and cook approximately 35 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy! I personally like mine with a dash of hot sauce on top.
Leave a Reply